30 day Return Policy
All items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Just follow these simple steps:
- Email [email protected] within 30 days of the purchase of the product and request a refund under these terms and conditions. In the email, please include your name, phone number, a copy of the invoice/purchase confirmation, and the reason you are returning the product/s.
- A QUICK-UP Golf representative will contact you to confirm where the product/s must be returned to.
- The product/s must be returned within 7 days of the QUICK-UP Golf representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in resalable condition. If product is not determined to be in resalable condition, a 20% restocking fee may apply. If product is not returned in its original packaging, it must be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
- All removable parts and accessories must also be returned as part of the 30 day return policy. Once the product has been received, and all contents verified to be in acceptable condition, a refund of the purchase price and the initial cost of delivery will be issued.
- It is your responsibility to pay for return shipping and deliver the product safely to the return destination. QUICK-UP Golf takes no responsibility for products lost in transit.
90 Day Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
QUICK-UP Golf products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in the material or workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of the original retail purchase.
This warranty does not cover defects or damage due to improper installation, altercation, accident or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer. Defects or damage resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover wear and tear that may result from normal usage.
This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product. during the warranty period, QUICK-UP golf shall repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.
QUICK-UP Golf reserves the right to make substitutions to warranty claims if parts, or products, are unavailable or obsolete. QUICK-UP Golf shall not be liable for loss of use of the product or other consequential or incidental costs, expenses or damages incurred by the customer of any other use. the user assumes all risk of injury or damage to property resulting from the use of this product.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for use to the extent permitted by Federal or state law. Neither QUICK-UP Golf nor any of its representatives assumes any other liability in connection with this product.
All warranty claims must be made through the retailer where the product was originally purchased. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of purchase will be required to process all warranty claims.
To place a warranty claim, please complete the steps below.
- Email [email protected] prior to the expiration of the 90 day window and request a product exchange under these terms and conditions. In the email, please include your name, phone number, a copy of the invoice/purchase confirmation, and pictures of reason for return.
- A QUICK-UP Golf representative will contact you to confirm whether the return is eligible for the limited warranty product exchange. If so, you will be provided with a FedEx shipping label.
- The product/s must be returned within 7 days of the shipping label being sent to you. The product and all its components must be returned. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, QUICK-UP Golf understands some customers may not retain packaging. If this is the case, the product must be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
- All removable parts and accessories must also be returned as part of the 90 day limited warranty. Once the product has been received, and all contents verified to be in acceptable condition, a replacement unit will be shipped to the address of the original purchase.
- QUICK-UP Golf takes no responsibility for products lost in transit to, or from, our warehouse. Your replacement will not be shipped until the unit being returned has been received.